12.24.2019

The Spanish Goat photo stealing

I can't tell you how frustrating it is when I see photos taken without credit. Illustrations taken without credit. Or stolen and used without compensation. Especially, if the photo or illustration is used for a company to make money from. It's illegal, un-ethical. And I can't believe people still could claim they just don't know... BS>.....

I don't have many photos stolen...  But these 2 are the cream of the crop.


 

I wrote that blog post in 2009. I took those photos at a friends farm. 


I have sent out cease and desist letters ad nauseoum to many company's that have tried to use it in the past. One company used it as their logo. Nope. Stop. Especially when trying to profit from my photos.

Today, searching online for one kind of long hair goat, guess what shows up again. yup.... I don't mind so much if its for educational purposes, only.  Though if its a membership oriented website, then why aren't they paying for the photos usurped from the internet? Minimally, credit should be given. I took the photo. It's mine. And here it is... Again....

Here is the original link to the blogpost for the Spanish Goat.
http://jojosfarmlife.blogspot.com/2009/09/spanish-goat.html

My blog does come up when you type in Spanish Goat, so it's not a far stretch to email me, ask to use the photo, and / or just GIVE CREDIT to the original photographer. -->  ME <-- p="">







And here are a few websites using MY photos without credit or compensation. Essentially, stealing!






Love this one. How to make a profit on goats, using my photo! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy from Goodness Gracious. Please leave a comment. I do enjoy them. And try to respond to all who post. Thanks for visiting.

Goodness Gracious More...

Related Posts with Thumbnails