9.06.2009

The Spanish Goat

Please stop stealing these photos without credit.
Photo Courtesy of:  © JoJo Milano   GoodnessGraciousAcre.com




I'm not sure these are true Kikos. But, the owner said they were. They come from a line of descendant spanish goats. They surely aren't Boers as they are colored mostly in reds, whites, combinations of these colors. And the horn growth seems different.


Last night I went visiting a friend's farm, these handsome fellows were sold with the property. Sad. but pretty cool, too. They've lived here for 8+ years. I just find them gorgeous to look at those horns are amazing. Enjoy.





4 comments:

  1. Those horns are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your gates are ADA compliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, but I wouldn't want to tango with one!

    Great news about the piggys! Good karma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks on the karma!

    Joey, totally lost me ADA compliant. :)

    ReplyDelete

Howdy from Goodness Gracious. Please leave a comment. I do enjoy them. And try to respond to all who post. Thanks for visiting.

Goodness Gracious More...

Related Posts with Thumbnails