6.28.2014

oops! they left the farm.

Yesterday, we took a mini goat walk turned 2 hour goats run amok. It seems the days of cute little goat walks and goats listening to me are over. Except for the ever perfect Delilah. She stayed with me. As always. The rest of the girls?

I'm hiding from you!


I opened the back gate 'canal' side, and decided to let the girls meander and eat the overgrown weeds in the back. They were settled and fine, munching. In the time it took for me to go into the house, find the camera, and come back out, they all, but delilah, disappeared. 


Ficus grew like this. Pretty cool.


And this is where I found them.


Neighbor's yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy from Goodness Gracious. Please leave a comment. I do enjoy them. And try to respond to all who post. Thanks for visiting.

Goodness Gracious More...

Related Posts with Thumbnails