2.09.2011

beekman in palm beach





These two boys intrigue me. They've created in a short time what many of us have been striving for, but just aren't lucky enough to have the in's they do. Brent is a marketing genius. And... They've started making a cheese that I'm wanting to try called BLAAK.

They are doing a great service to our industry and dairy in general (though i'd like to see them promote raw dairy). I like them. And when I can  watch their show. It was a good giggle and fun to watch what I must have looked like 8 years ago when first starting out.

Josh and Brent will be at Williams-Sonoma this Friday, Go visit.

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/recipe/tip/beekman-boys-book-signing.html

1 comment:

  1. I haven't stopped by for quite some time, but I'm glad I did today. This book looks great! ~karen

    ReplyDelete

Howdy from Goodness Gracious. Please leave a comment. I do enjoy them. And try to respond to all who post. Thanks for visiting.

Goodness Gracious More...

Related Posts with Thumbnails