3.31.2010

SAND, Sand, and more sand!

This is my life! For the next uh, week? Longer? I have 2 truckloads more coming. I can’t take it anymore. The barn is slowly losing all its sand. Paddocks, stalls, and surrounding land is just sloughing away. Where the heck is it going? Neighbors pond most likely. One day its only going to be a puddle if I don’t figure out how to keep MY SAND in MY YARD!

Any Ideas?

Of course, post isn’t complete without a goat picture! Here is AMALIA, Delilah’s first born this year. She is going to stay here. She is 3 weeks old today! Prissy? Well she is just hanging out.
--
www.goodnessgraciousacres.com

Become a fan on FB
Delilah’s Dairy Goat Milk Soap
http://tinyurl.com/yzbq5j8

Posted via email from goodnessgracious's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy from Goodness Gracious. Please leave a comment. I do enjoy them. And try to respond to all who post. Thanks for visiting.

Goodness Gracious More...

Related Posts with Thumbnails