2.13.2010

It's Olympic

Normally, I’m not a big sports follower. I don’t watch much of anything on the TV any longer either. So its fun to see what NBC is doing so that you can watch what you want when you want and have total control over it on your computer. I’ve been watching for a few hours now. I don’t feel like I’ve missed anything.

http://www.nbcolympics.com/

Once on the site, click on the video button. If you aren’t up to speed on the silverlight program you’ll have to install it. It’s Easy. But once you do its pretty cool. And watching the videos on my large screen Imac is perfect. But the really cool part is make sure you view it FULL screen, and then you have all sorts of things at your disposal. Its pretty cool to be able to see all the video of your favorite athletes. And then they offer it in different ways. Been watching Ice skating all morning. :) And getting to know the athletes with some of the extra footage that’s up there.

Another fun thing I found is this blog site of the Coach Thomas Zakrajsek of Rachel Flatt, Ice Skater for USA. He started the blog to document this amazing event from his perspective inside the Games. It’s a neat way to get to see what goes on on the inside.

http://tomzak1.blogspot.com/

I’m all set to watch! This should be fun.

www.milanodesigninc.com
www.goodnessgraciousacres.com


IM/milanodesign@mac.com
Twitter/goodnesgracious

Become a fan on FB
Delilah’s Dairy Goat Milk Soap
http://tinyurl.com/yzbq5j8
-----------------------------------

Posted via email from goodnessgracious's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy from Goodness Gracious. Please leave a comment. I do enjoy them. And try to respond to all who post. Thanks for visiting.

Goodness Gracious More...

Related Posts with Thumbnails