4.26.2009

gotta love the underdog-Tom McCarthy

I've met alot of Tom McCarthy's being around horses most of my life. I've stabled with them. I've seen how passionate they are. They love their horses. No matter how misguided they might be. And they end their careers, as they started. But every once in awhile one of them "makes it to the big show". And this is what Mr. McCarthy is doing. Watch for him at the next Kentucky Derby. And root for General Quarters. It's a feel good story. Something about perserverance. And just the love of horses.

Here is a good write up on him. CLICK HERE and watch ABC news story CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy from Goodness Gracious. Please leave a comment. I do enjoy them. And try to respond to all who post. Thanks for visiting.

Goodness Gracious More...

Related Posts with Thumbnails