10.19.2008

"awe" moment in time


Today I’m in an “awe” mood. And these are pretty awe picts taken the day my miniature kiwi was born. Harley the pup took extraordinary care of Kiwi and took it upon himself to be her constant companion. Peaches her mum let it happen too.


 http://milanodesign.smugmug.com/gallery/6292637_FG3xX#396662976_QE7TM

This is also coming to you via an email. Via posterous.com. Going to my blog and to twitter. Lets see if I got it right.  Pretty cool. Check it out. Posterous.com is like a mini version of your blog.


--
www.goodnessgraciousacres.com



Posted by email from goodnessgracious's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy from Goodness Gracious. Please leave a comment. I do enjoy them. And try to respond to all who post. Thanks for visiting.

Goodness Gracious More...

Related Posts with Thumbnails