I'm sorry i don't tag well.... LOL. i don't know why. I guess because i don't like to overstep my welcome on others blogs? Or don't want others to feel they Have to play along? I had one blogger friend that stopped visiting after i ignored one too many tags... :) so i can't do that to my new fun friend up the state. Just the right size. She tagged me a couple of weeks ago. And i'm finally getting around to responding. yikes.
anywho check her out HERE
As with all tags, there are rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (done)
2. Post the rules on the blog. (done)
3. Write six random things about yourself. (done)
4. Tag six people at the end of your post. (oopf not done)
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. (do i have to?)
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up. (done)
Ok here goes:
1. I'm sitting in front of my computer totally frozen with work procrastination.
2. I love taking pictures and would secretly love to figure out how to make money doing it. and the soapmaking. And other crafty artistic things. I just need to get past the first thing --procrastination.
3. Unlike Just the right size, i would rather have chocolate than cheese. Though i've bought the book on how to make cheese now that i have an abundance of goats milk. :) i just haven't done it yet. But if there is a way to make chocolate? i wanna learn that too.
4. Just yesterday (for the first time ever) realized i need a bigger kitchen. For making soap, making cheese, handling all the milk properly. And then for all the regular stuff i do in there like make burnt toast. All these hobbies take up space.
5. I still haven't turned the air conditioning on yet. And I'm amazed with myself over this. LOL
6. I'm totally attached to this little kitten, max. In just 5 short weeks he's become a huge part of the family.
Well.. there they are. Boring. I know....