11.27.2006

I'm a granny



Ha,ha. Who'd of thought that my little chicken would be able to have chicks her first EGG. And people told me to eat the pullet eggs they are delicious. hmmm. how could i? So i didn't. And i thought ok lets see where this takes us. Well... now what? I have so far out of 12 eggs, 6 hatched. And i wonder if egg #1 hatches.. that will be too cool.

Here are some pics of them not hours old. The fluffy white came out last night at 2:40am and the rest sometime this morning. Some are brown, some white, and some mottled.

She is being a good mom too. She is letting me take pictures, move her around, pick up the babies and not even getting too mad at me.

HA! I'm a granny!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy from Goodness Gracious. Please leave a comment. I do enjoy them. And try to respond to all who post. Thanks for visiting.

Goodness Gracious More...

Related Posts with Thumbnails